[bksvol-discuss] Looking for Havana Bay downloader

  • From: "Larry W. Honaker" <kc8pdx@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteer List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 03:50:24 -0500

Greetings:

I am trying to locate the person who downloaded Havana Bay by Martin Cruz
Smith. With the holiday activity I missed my renewal deadline and now I
found the book has already disappeared.

It is an easy validation, however, I have completed some cleanup which will
be duplicated unless the person wants to relinquish control.

Thanks bunches. And I do realize this was totally my fault.

Larry W. Honaker

Email:  kc8pdx@xxxxxxxx
Email:  LHonaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Email:  lwhonaker@xxxxxxxxx