[bksvol-discuss] Re: Long validation list

  • From: jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:41:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi Guys:
I will double check with Bookshare about the section breaks that are actually
page breaks. I have had 47 books validated and added to the collection. So, I'm
sure that the section breaks as page breaks is not a problem. I will indicate
this to validators. A little while ago I decided in order to get my books
validated quickly that I would pre-validate them. I now remove the headers,
label blank pages, validate and correct all page numbers, and do a careful
spell check. This has helped everyone I'm sure. Unfortuneately, the books I
have hanging around on step 1 are not pre-validated. They are only spell
checked carefully. I will be willing to do some of the pre-validation whith
them, if this will help some people.
Jim Nuttall