[bksvol-discuss] Re: Long validation list

  • From: Pascha Lea <pascha2u@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 08:01:36 -0800 (PST)

And better yet, AVG is free!

My husband and I both use AVG and have used it for years. We have never, ever
had a virus or any sort of systems problem.

I think you can purchase a version that comes with a firewall and some other
bangs and whistles.

It's made by a company called Grisoft

Regards,
Lea (a lurking validator)

"Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Norton is awful, smile.

Well my experience with Norton.

I have used AVG antivirus for years, and it picks up viruses that Norton
misses.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide