[bksvol-discuss] Re: Long validation list

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 23:38:26 -0600

Thank you to everyone for the very helpful input on how to handle the section breaks problems I've run into, and the encouragement to just reject the unreadable books I've run into on the validation list. I already rejected one last week, but had started just skipping the ones that looked bad. Instead, I'll start rejecting them when I think that rescanning a book will take much less time than fixing its problems.

Jim, I got your emails when I logged on just now, and will respond privately - thank you so much for your input, and responses. I think from what you're doing now combined with the suggestions others have made on how to handle the formatting in your scans I'll be able to validate your books in the future. Smile.

Everybody on this list is so helpful - you're all such a great wealth of suggestions and ideas!

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx