[bksvol-discuss] Re: Long validation list

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 05:14:42 -0800 (PST)

I have at least four on step 1 myself, dating to at least November 15. Not that
it matters to me, but Jim brings up a good point about how do we get more
validators.

  It's too bad we couldn't advertise somewhere on the internet. Like looking
for volunteer proof readers to help provide books for people with print
disabilities. Contact a specific person for more information.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Snipped in the Bud by Kate Collins
I'm an eBay affiliate! Please click my link before you bid: Find hard to find
items on eBay!