[bksvol-discuss] Re: Little Earthquakes

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:02:30 -0700 (PDT)

Surprise, surprise.

I went to put in a request for the LT edition and I'm
6th on the waiting list. I checked, and I'm first on
the waiting list for 46 copies for the other edition.
The LT edition is new, just being published this year.

The only problem is that I'll be out of town for a
week. I've put in a request at the library where I'll
be, and I'm number 3 of 3 holds for the regular
edition and #2 for 2 holds for the LT edition.

Tiff, where are you on the waiting list?

Cindy

Yahoo! Mail