[bksvol-discuss] Re: Little Earthquakes

  • From: "Tiffany H. Jessen" <tjessen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 13:07:07 -0400

I just called my library, and they own it, but there is a waiting list. I'd be willing to put my name on the list for you, but someone else may be able to get to it faster than I. If there's no other offers to get it for you, tell me and I'll put my name on the list.
Tiff
----- Original Message ----- From: "Natalie" <nataliesgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>