[bksvol-discuss] Little Earthquakes

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 15:42:38 -0700 (PDT)

-Oops -- I referred to Jill instead of Natalie when I
posted in response toTiffany.

Natalie, I have the book and I'll send page 312,
validated, to you later. Are you indenting paragraphs
or skipping a line between them? Do you know what side
margins and/or what font and size the rest of the book
is in? If so, I can make this page's formatting look
like the rest of the book.

Also, if you discover any other page that  gives you
problems let me know.

Unfortunately, I've lost your address, and also the
ISBN number you said your book had. This edition is
the regular edition, not the Large Type. The ISBN
number is 0-7434-7009-5

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs