[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of books I received from Monica.

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 14:15:05 -0700

HI Jill,

I don't mind sending it along. These are books that Monica from Maryland
sent me out of a large number of books that were given to her.

Send me your address  and I can send it off. Don't worry about the postage.

My email address is: kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Katie Hill
No one is given a dream without also being given the power to make it come
true.
Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____