[bksvol-discuss] Re: List of Outsourcers & Publisher Titles Update

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 13:59:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Roger,

Deleting entries from the Master List, of those books that have gone into the
collection, is an extremely low priority for us. Adding new entries is quite
high, of course, but it doesn't hurt to have old books in the list. Most of us
are way too busy with higher priority tasks to bother with deleting old
entries. I expect that there are thousands of entries in the Master List that
are already in the collection.

Carrie