From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 10:14 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: List of Outsourcers & Publisher Titles Update

Hi Lori, this list is not intended to help in Lissi's case. That is another
issue that should be taken up with bookshare, or Pavi.

This list is to prevent us from working on something that volunteers are
already working on. I do wish the outsourcers would check Cindy's list
before working on something.

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us
will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy