[bksvol-discuss] Lisa Friendly is the list moderator (was Re: Message/List Control)

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 00:26:06 -0600

Lisa Friendly is the list moderator for the bksvol-discuss list.

Here's what she posted here on December 15, 2007, in regards to what should and should not be posted to this list:

 "Posts that are off-topic are fine on the bookshare-discuss list, and as
 a courtesy should be preceded by OT (off topic). But on this list, which
 is supposed to cover Bookshare Volunteer issues, and which I need the
 volunteers to stay subscribed to at least until Jake and John get the
 Volunteer Newsletter  and Bulletins going (very soon now), I need to
 remind everyone to please not use it for other topics. Just write to the
 person offlist or send a note on the same topic to bookshare-discuss."

Lisa's email address is: lisaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Judy s.

Grandma Cindy wrote:
I don't think there is any in the same sense that
other email lists I've been part of in the past have.
Freelists or bookshare itself is the owner as far as I
know. Which is why bookshare Lisa and some of her
designees such as Jake, Pratik, and, formerly, Gerald,
who seems to have given up on us, occasionally posted
that we should please use the bookshare-discuss list
for conversations not to do with actual volunteer
questions and topics.

G.Cindy

--- solsticesinger <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm curious to know who, if anyone, the list owner
is.