[bksvol-discuss] Re: Limiting font sizeRE: Re: another question about headings

Hi, Bob, okay, dumb question number two. How do you select what you want to
mess with-er-improve? Regards, Kim.

-----Original Message-----
From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 1:20 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Limiting font sizeRE: Re: another question
about headings

I think in word you use control ] to increase the font size. Don't forget to
select the part you want increased first.

Control plus [ will decrease the font size.

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us
will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy