To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2009 10:40 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Limiting font sizeRE: Re: another question about headings

Hi, how do you instruct the computer that you want only the headings to have
16-point type in the font style as opposed to the rest of the text, i.e.,
the body of a chapter, etc. I'm reading a book using my BrailleNote as a
Braille display and Jaws is giving me information in Microsoft Word 2003.
Right now, I'm doing a read-through of the whole book first so I can see if
all the text is okay. I didn't want to mess with headings until I read the
whole book. I looked at the style and this book is science fiction with no
parts in the text, just chapters in Times New Roman 14-point font style
while the body of the text is in Times New Roman 10-point font style. I hope
this helps you in answering my question. This is the second book I'm
proofreading, and I like the story. I don't wish to mess with the
submitter's work. Thanks for your help. Regards, Kim.