[bksvol-discuss] Re: Light in August

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 22:31:28 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Cindy. I sent an email saying that I had the book, but maybe Amy didn't
see it.  Anyway, I'll scan pages 4-5 when I go into the office tomorrow
morning, and email them to Amy.

  Carrie

Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Amy,

I think you meant this for Carrie, who did the scan
and still has the pages and can scan any missing pages
for you. Do you have her e-mail address:
ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx

Cindy

--- Amy Goldring Tajalli