[bksvol-discuss] Re: Light in August

  • From: "Amy Goldring Tajalli" <agoldringtajalli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 23:06:52 -0400

It is the Modern Librar Edition, @ 1932 by William Faulkner; 1950 Random House. I don't happen to have that edition as my copy with 30 years of notes was swiped but I am using The 1952 Vintage Books edition for content which is identical except for pp #s but you did such a perfect job there that I need not worry but I do have a copy of the Modern Library on request at the Library and my favotie used book store is looking for a hardback copy which, I assume, is what you used.' The isbn # here is 0-394-7118900. Could you check that and let me know if it is the same as you don't have one here. Thanks and thanks for holding it for me. I love it but for many years it frustrated the hell oout of me like a rubic cube I could not solve. It was less than 20 years ago that I finally figured it all out.

Amy