[bksvol-discuss] Re: Library Trip

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 20:35:00 -0500

Hi, Anastasia. You are so kind to ask if there are any requests. There are 2 books I've been looking for, and our library system hasn't been able to locate them. If you could get either of them, I would be thrilled. I'll gladly validate. The first one is called The Five Languages of Apology: How to Experience Healing in All Your Relationships and is by Gary Chapman. The other is called The Five Love Languages Of Teenagers and is also by Gary Chapman. If my memory is correct, Anastasia, you are college age, so these books might not seem fascinating to you. (smile) They are to me because I have a young teenaged daughter, and I want to give her a better teenage experience than I had. I know there are other parents who use Bookshare and who are in the same boat. So if they seem too boring to work on, I will understand that. Thanks for considering my request and even more for being willing to scan books for us. (smile)

Monica Willyard

At 04:34 PM 1/13/2007, you wrote:
Hi All
I am going to the library proably tomorrow,
any requests?