[bksvol-discuss] Re: Library Notation

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:31:35 -0400

Hi Marilyn,

No idea what that does mean, smile.

I thought it was Young Adult at the youngest, smile.

Is marked "good" because I didn't edit it, but usually my scans are more in
the "excellent" category, just needing junk characters removed, and spelling
checked.

what can i say I am a pescimist or maybe a realist when it comes to quality?

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.