[bksvol-discuss] Re: Let's give the staff a hand.

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 16:41:20 -0700

Thanks everyone for all your help!  Several volunteers have been sending me
synopses and I very much appreciate each one. Thanks to Robert T, Sue S, Grace, Bob, G Cindy, Ann, another Cindy, and Mayrie for your synopses-writing help. I don't think I missed any of the helpers, but if I did I apologize.

There are a lot of new books needing
synopses, and I'm working on them as fast as I can. If you have a synopsis you'd like to share, please E-mail allisonh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best,

Allison Hilliker
Bookshare.org Intern: operations and marketing outreach.
E-mail allisonh@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bookshare.org

The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity - A Nonprofit
Organization