[bksvol-discuss] Re: Let's give the staff a hand.

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:23:02 -0600

I am sending Allison the back covers of books and one good source is fantastic fiction which I compared with some books I have done in the past. That is how I know for sure about the back covers.

Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>