[bksvol-discuss] Let's Hear it for the Deaf Man

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 13:17:23 -0600

Hi,

I noticed that the mystery book club was going to start with Let's Hear it
for the Deaf Man.  So I grabbed it and started to read.  I only read a few
pages, because I was frustrated by the scan.  There are random letter o's
all over the place, and words are broken up in strange places.  I wanted to
let the organizers know, in case someone has a better scan of it to submit
as a BSO, or in case you want to choose a different book.