From: Monica Willyard
To: Bookshare Volunteers s
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2008 8:56 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Let's Give The Bookshare Staff A Big Hand!

Hi, everybody. Have you all noticed how smoothly things are running this
week, even though Bookshare staff are traveling for the conventions?
Remember how everything used to totally shut down during convention week and
for most of the beginning of July? No new books, no customer support, and no
communication. Wow! I am impressed this year. Lisa, Carrie,  and the rest of
the staff have been working hard so that our service isn't interrupted while
they do the conventions. Thanks too all of you for keeping things going.
(big smile) What a wonderful Independence Day gift to wake up to 45 new
books in the collection.

--
Monica Willyard
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick