[bksvol-discuss] Re: Let's Give Carrie A Hand

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 22:43:43 -0500

I think everyone has a different idea of what BSO means. some just simply say it's already on Bookshare. Others say it means better scan of...so who knows? <smile> The important part is the fact that it's a replacement copy for one already on the site. <smile> Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out http://www.flickr.com/photos/mercy0421/

Chris Feist wrote:
Ah ha!  Book Share Only.  I take it back.  It wasn't as obvious as I
thought. LOL. Thanks for the explanation.
Chris Feist - The one and only!

From: "Chris Feist" <ccfeist@xxxxxxxxxx>

Excellent idea, Monica!  All that scanning shouldn't come to naught.

By the way, what does BSO stand for?  I'm sure it's obvious, but let's face
it... sometimes I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. *GRIN*

Chris Feist - The one and only!