[bksvol-discuss] Re: Las Vegas ate my emails.

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 21:25:37 -0500

Hi, Gustavo! I hope some of the volunteers make it to your booth! I can totally empathize with you. Like Cindy, I absolutely can't stand heat. Given the fact that I have high blood pressure now, it's not great for me to be out in it for an extended period of time, either. About the only time I'm okay with it is when I'm close to a pool or beach. <Smile> Have a good time, and stay cool!

Jana