[bksvol-discuss] Re: Larger Fonts for Headings

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 14:39:38 -0400

For those of us who proof read in kurzweil 1000 or a braillenote, how do we check for font size or change the font size of a chapter please?

E.

At 08:08 AM 4/5/2009, you wrote:
Hi all,

I believe that a sty;e 1 heading is four sizes larger than the normal type. So, if you can't use the styles in Word, then make them 16 point for a 12 point font. It's just easier to use the styles in Word, then you don't have to worry about it.

Ann P.

--
AAnn K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."  JRRT

http://www.eset.com