[bksvol-discuss] Large Carnivores Book Submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 23:19:18 -0400

hi you all,

I submitted another in the World of Animals Mammals series today, is two of
ten.

Smile, I am slowly working my way through this valuable and informative set,
fifty volumes in all, on all kinds of animals.

Anyway.

Large Carnivores

Discusses big cats, dog family, bear family and hyenas which are seperate
from the dog family.

One change if one of you all gets it.  Copyright should be 2000 not 2003

My bad.  And not having good eyes at the time of submission, smile.  The
copyright didn't scan well in the book.

Beyond that should be a really easy validation.

Am working on

Sea mammals now.

I also have

Primates
Large Herbavores
Horned Ruminant Animals (cattle, camels, horses)
Rodents 1
Rodents 2
Insectavores
marsupials

I also have all of the Bird set scanned, and just picked up

Volumes 2, 3, 4 of the Reptiles and Amphibians, the Fish, and the Insects
series.

Is quite a set but one of the better ones on the market today.

If anyone wants to help in the attacking of these beasts, warning some cut
and paste involved and removal of junk characters, and the like, smile.  I
am very happy to SHARE, smile, as there are fifty to do in all.  And I can
only do them when I am in the mood and not doing other assignments.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.