[bksvol-discuss] Re: LIFE IN THE WORD DEVOTIONAL by Joyce Meyer

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 14:16:25 -0500

Thanks. Let me know if you have any problems with it. It should have been an easy validation so I'm not sure why it was released, but let me know. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested! Check out my blog at themoralesfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Ann McCay wrote:
I just got it. Someone else has put it back. So maybe hold on and I'll look
at it first thing so we can get it out to the swap after I'm done.