[bksvol-discuss] Kurzweil questions

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:13:05 -0600

Hi, all.

I just got Kes version 11. I'm having some trouble getting high confidence
levels on my scans, and I'm wondering if someone has any ideas of what I can
do.

My threshold is set to grayscale. I've experimented with the brightness
settings. I'm using fine reader as the recognition engine. Despeckle is
turned off. Two pages are being recognized at a time.

I figured some of this might be helpful for you to know. I would really
appreciate any advice you may have, as I want high confidence scans.

Thank you.

Shannon
We are wise, not because we are women, but because we seek wisdom.