[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil question

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 05:29:07 -0400

I figured out how to solve this problem at least in this instance.
First, it gives the "this page is blank" whether it is in rtf or kes.
How I solved it.
I discovered if I move the page number from the bottom of the page to the top it says the page number and the text on the page.

Thanks everyone for the tips.