To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 7:01 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Kurzweil question

Hi you all, after much toil, smile, o.k. so repetitive scanning is more like
it, I have the almost 1200 pages of the New Century hymnal scanned in and
actually most are quite good, smile.

But alas, a problem arises. I did not get this binder, in the right order,
and so have blocks of pages that need to be moved.  Thankfully not a lot.
But I was wondering is there a way to "block" and cut and then paste a bunch
of consecutive pages, and if so how?

I know how to cut one page at a time, but don't want to do that unless I
have to as it could be quite time consuming.

The book as it stands will work for me, but I want to save other
Booksharians from having to go through the expense and effort that I have in
scanning this big well, collection.

Smile.

Thanks for the help!  If you can.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

More than Any other time, When I hold a beloved book in my hand, my
- Helen Keller