[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil help

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 01:11:43 -0400

First check in the settings group to see what voices show up.  If Eloquence is
there:
Check your settings and change where necessary making sure to save the settings
file(s) after making changes.  Without saving these changes, they disappear
upon closing K1000.
If this is your first version of K1000, call tech. support
(888)-995-9905
and talk to Paul.
Another thing you might do would be to erase your settings files at which point
K1000 will make a new default settings.  I would only do this if everything
else failed and Eloquence was installed, but not showing up.
Good luck.