[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil crashing was Re: Re: page breaks in text files

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 15:24:40 -0400

Kellie,

It appears that you have found the one single copy of the M$ operating
system that allows you to run all of those programs smoothly.  Or, you
are somehow apartof an elite (yet fathomlessly secret) organization
called "digiti humanorum." that conducts research and keeps man's faith
in technocratic notions of machines' ability to do what they're told.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director
CUNY Assistive Technology Services