[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil: An Easy Way to Delete Blank Pages?

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 15:01:13 -0600

Hi Liz,

You can try either of the following, no promises though, smile.

Choose Conversion from the settings menu. Choose opening documents, then choose
RTF. Tell Kurzweil not to split long pages. Try reopening a fresh copy of the
document. (Note that this won't work if you have already saved the document
because it'll remember the blank pages)

Or, use the Replace dialogue to replace \p\p with \p. Do this until Kurzweil
tells you that nothing has been replaced.

You could also try Word's replace feature. You can try replacing ^m^w^m with
^m. The ^w is the wildcard for whitespace.

Best of luck,
Jake