[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kurzweil 1000 version 11 Released in November

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:37:07 -0400

It does, indeed, and this might be the release that pushes me to upgrade. <smile> I have version 8.02, and I'd love to have this one! Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Skype: mercy0421 Please contact me if I may not recognize your contact info before adding me or I may not add you!

Jana Jackson wrote:
Wow, this sounds like it will be a fun release! <Smile> Thanks for the post!

Jana

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>