[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kindle Only Books

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 15:24:12 -0400

Evan, don't take this as gospel because my memory isn't what it used to be,
but I seem to remember reading somewhere that Amazon allows people to auto
publish their books--of course in a digital format only. Like you said it's
much cheaper than actually printing a book. I think the premise of the idea
was that if the book was popular then eventually the author could get it
published in print. But honestly I can't remember where I read this.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Pickwick Papers by Charles Dickens