[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kindle Only Books

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:45:10 -0400

Homo Evolutis (Kindle Single) (TED Books)
by Steve Gullans and Juan Enriquez
(Jan 25, 2011) - Kindle eBook
Evolutis-Kindle-Single-Books-ebook/product-reviews/B004KSREFC/ref=sr_1_1_cm_cr_acr_img?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
(
31 customer reviews
)
Formats
Buy new
New from
Used from
Kindle Edition
Auto-delivered wirelessly
$2.99

Notice that there are no other formats available for this book.

I found three other Kindle only books so far besides the one above, but all of them are these TED books. Perhaps these are the only ones that exist, and there is nothing to worry about after all.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>