[bksvol-discuss] Re: Kind Of Blue

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 15:15:37 -0700

I just submitted the book should be under ready to check out or whatever that
link is, I think, check out books or something to the nature of loss words,
tired could use a Starbucks coffee.
          From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2009, 9:12 AM

          I'm definitely not in any hurry, I just feel bad because Shelly did a
great service on behalf of me, and I had to reject the book, which it has been
my first rejection, and so I'm pretty much in awe of it, but, I'll resubmit it,
and give you all the info once done, ok, thanks, Chela
                    From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
                    Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Kind Of Blue
                    To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 9:50 PM

                    I sincerely thank Shelly for scanning on behalf of me, this
book, however, I sadly had to reject it, there were errors in dialog I couldn't
comprehend, I found my hard copy and I'm going to try to give it another go,
just pray I don't lose patience and the file, or a computer crash happens
unexpectedly, unless, Shelly, you still have your copy on your hard drive, and
you can re submit it, and ask someone who has sight to help, because I had
trouble, I've never seen karats' in the books before, so I'm just curious as to
what to do now? Shall I try to put up another raw scan, myself, or somehow,
recreate what the errors might have been I still have the copy Shelly did, with
questionable corrections I had recently took a stab at in the dark, so any
ideas? Please, before I go crazy?
                    Thanks, Chela
                    PS.. I really will fight for this to work one way or
another, Shelly did a great service to me personally, I appreciate what she
did, however, some OCR stuff occurred and it is at this point a hit or miss and
I'm open to  options, thanks.
                    Email: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
                    Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx