[bksvol-discuss] Re: Key of Knowledge, need HELP please!

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:51:45 -0500

OK, I asked this question before but nobody saw it. First of all I have downloaded Key of Knowledge. It does not have page breaks, Sue?

Secondly, the question I asked before is, I went to Word, pressed Alt-U or page layout, changed the bottom margin to 22, and went to OK. It now says that the margins are too long. When I hit OK to accept anyway a message comes up giving me back the page layout. I could be caught in this circle for the rest of my life as if I again go to OK it tells me the margins are wrong again. I am running XP Professional. Can anyone rescue me from the maize? I'm getting dizzy! I am desperate for a different program to validate in and a better spell checker than the BN which always gives me files that will not open until I go in and add a space and then take it out in Word Pad, which may in turn take out the page breaks!! I cannot shell out 900 dollars for Kurzweil! Any ideas?

Reggie