[bksvol-discuss] Re: Keneth Cross please contact me

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 18:01:34 -0700 (PDT)

Donna,

I can't tell from your post what Kenneth responded. If
he doesn't have the page or can't get the book, I can
get it, but it will take several days. I have to
request it from downtown and if it doesn't come by
Wed. I won't be able to pick it up until the following
week. Let me know either directly or here if you want
me to get it.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com