[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just wondering

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 19:22:39 -0500

What is the Sugar Creek gang, Gwen?

Susan

  _____

From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of gwen tweedy
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 4:01 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Just wondering

I haven't gotten to them in my bookshare pile of books to read,
but I was looking  for books similar to the Sugar Creek gang books and found
the Cul-de-sac kids now whether they are like the Sugar creek Gang I don't
yet know but will find out
the Sugar Creek gang has I think almost 40 books they say.

From: gwen tweedy <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, August 17, 2009, 7:12 PM

I saw a bunch of them already on bookshare,
I wonder if I'd like them?
Sense I like tame books as my husband likes to put it *smile*
and I wonder,
I don't believe I remember hearing the Bobsey  Twins when I was a child,
I'm sure I didn't read them,
I'm not sure why,
unless it would be the fact,
I had a terrible knack of misunderstanding things that  were said,
and I thought my brother said "The Boxing Twins"
and until I was an adult, I still thought these books were called "The
boxing twins!
And I have read one or two, need to read more.
and waiting for more  Sugar Creek gang books there is finally one up there,
and you can bet I already read that one.
Sorry for rattling.