[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted two books

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 23:00:44 -0400

 Just submitted two books.

The Carnivorous Carnival
By Lemony Snickett

This is in the .rtf section and a really clean scan, though, sigh, I missed
a few junk chars in the last four or five pages, grrrrrrr.  But it is there
for validation and a easy validation.

Green Wilma
By Tedd Arnold.

We had a Children's Literature conference here at Kutztown and well, books
for $2.50 each, sigh, couldn't resist.  So this is one of many coming.  he
also wrote No More Water in the Tub, and I have Parts and More Parts from
him to add soon.

But that is it from me tonight.

I am also editing the Black Stallion Mystery.  So whenever they all get
validated and approved, we should have as many of the Walter Farley books as
I can get my mitts on.  Am missing The Black Stallion and the Girl, AKA the
Black Stallion and the Stranger, which are the only one I think I am
missing.  But, will be trying to get it through interlibrary loan.

"One glance at a book and you hear
the voice of another person, perhaps
someone dead for 1,000 years. To
read is to voyage through time"