[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted nonfiction

  • From: "Van Lants" <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare List" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 19:01:55 -0700

Hi,
I just submitted a copy of Underground: Official Handbook. it's a history of the London Underground (subway) system. I think it's pretty clean now. It has lots of photos, which I did not describe, but I did add the note Photo caption before each. I have the printed book and would be happy to send it to someone who wishes to validate this book. It's only 96 pages long.

Thanks.
Robin

database 6619 (20111110) __________

http://www.eset.com