[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted -Whate Montana Cookbook

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:07:48 -0400

Well, I am one of them who thoroughly enjoys cooking and I collect recipes
and get whatever cookbooks I can get my hands on...but I'm not one of those
who usually has very good luck scanning cookbooks, so I'm very grateful to
anyone who can pull it off and do it well! Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: mercy0421