[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted: The Story Sisters

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:00:10 -0400

Hi Kim,

No I haven't. I'm not familiar with the series at all. I both scan and proof, thougn, so I'll keep my eye out for it.
Cheers,
Donna

Hi, Donna, Kim here with my proofreading hat off and with my curiosity in full operational mode. I'm writing to know if you found the first book of the Angelini series by Jory Strong. I personally don't care, but my completist soul hates to see gaps in series. It niggles at me shamefully. I found out there was a first book by checking out fantasticfiction.com. What a fun site. I don't know if you are scanning or proofreading, but I thought you should know just in case you have a completist soul as well. Regards, Kim.