[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted Fool's Errand

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 18:10:40 -0500

No, you're clicking on the right thing.  You're just looking in the wrong
place.  It's not on the page.  Didn't you see where I got the number from my
message to Elizabeth?  It's at the end of the URL.  That's what most people
call the address.  Since you're a Mac user, you'll have to figure out where
to find the address, but I'd guess that it's in an edit field where you
would enter a URL by hand to specify the location of a page you want to pull
up.

HTH

Gerald