[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted Fool's Errand

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 20:20:24 -0400

I don't know if other volunteers validate books labeled "BSO" and that are
replacements for books already in the collection, but just in case.

I just submitted Fool's Errand:  The Tawny Man Book I by Robin Hobb.  486
pages, RTF, fixed all chapter headings, protected all page numbers and
stripped out headers.  It's a very clean scan.

I have scanned the second book in this series, The Golden Fool, but haven't
cleaned it up yet, and I'm in the process of scanning The Assassin's Quest
from another Robin Hobb series that will be a replacement for a fair-quality
book in the collection.  These are very long books and a lot of work for
books I probably won't read.  <smile>

Peace and Hope,

Donna