[bksvol-discuss] Just submitted Beloved Stranger, by Judith Pella

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 23:54:22 -0500

Hey, guys!  I've had a little extra time lately, so I'm trying to finish
earning credits for my membership, so that I can start downloading books
again!  Don't worry, though, as long as I have some time, I'll keep scanning
after I finish earning those credits! <Smile>  Anyway, I wasn't able to get
my latest pile of library books until today, so last night I dug out a
favorite Christian thriller/romance that I read about 10 years ago.  It was
so much fun to work on that I think I just might have to read it again now!
<LOL>  It's called Beloved Stranger, and it's written by Judith Pella, one
of my favorite authors.  An excellent read, and hopefully an easy validation
for someone, despite all the Spanish words! <Smile>  Here's the info from
the back cover:

After a chance meeting off the coast of Puerto Vallarta, Frank Stefano and
Shelby Martin sense an immediate chemistry between them-a bond that blossoms
as their relationship deepens. With her father's recent death and a runaway
mother, Shelby finds herself more than willing to put sorrows behind her and
start anew with a man who reflects all that she desires in a soul mate.

At Shelby's urging, a spur-of-the-moment wedding follows their whirlwind
romance. But upon their return to California, the honeymoon begins to
crumble as Frank's shadowed past-one that Shelby was willing to ignore-takes
on a dark and mysterious edge. Amid confusing allegations, Shelby's faith in
her husband-and in a God who loves-is shaken to the core. Where will she
find the strength she needs to face an uncertain future?

Enjoy!!

Jana

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.
You can also find her on MySpace at
http://myspace.com/janajacksonministries.