[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just rejected

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 23:58:02 -0400

I get very confused. When I've released books because they didn't have page breaks, I was told I should have rejected them. When I reject, I'm told I should have kept. We need guidelines, because either way I go, someone figures I should have done it differently. All I want to do is do a good job. Maybe we can get Gustavo to put it back, since I told him what the reason was.

Mickey