[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just out of curiosity

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:46:12 -0800 (PST)

I asked the same question recently because I'm sure the author would appreciate
having the word missing from the sentence inserted, but I got the same answer
as mayrie from Scott before he lett. Some books are badly edited or not edited
at all. after I'm putting in my comments that misspelled words and words
missing from sentences are as they are in the print book--aaaafter grinding my
teeth and wringing my hands in frustration.
Cindy

CIndty

Bookshare can't fix it.  We'd be altering the author's
work.

>You'd think the author would be annoyed with his/her
editor.