[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just discovered something

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 20:14:44 -0800

Hi, Debby, I think this will do until something better comes along. I'm at
war with electrical devices, it seems. When I follow instructions to do
something, say update a digital player or upgrade my BrailleNote, things
succeed up to a point and then don't result in the outcome I want, i.e.,
upgraded devices. A friend came over to see me today and he brought with him
a little flash drive with the data upgrade on it, it was plugged into my
digital player, and voil`a! Successful upgrade. Naturally I treated him to
dinner. Miss Technogeek I ain't. I am looking forward to the day when I can
proofread a book completely on my BrailleNOte, but maybe that wish is
unrealistic. Thanks for writing. I'm going to finish Ellery Queen's Mystery
Magazine in hopes I can reduce the pile of cassette magazines I've
accumulated and subsequently provide myself surcease from frustration by
attending to something I know how to do (smile). Regards, Kim